The AfterShokz Trekz are wireless bone conduction headphones, complete with a mic and built for sports and athletic activities. They feature premium audio, crystal-clear calls, a comfortable fit and a light weight. Most importantly, their open-ear design maximises your situational awareness. The Trekz features multipoint pairing, so you can switch between two devices while on the move.
AfterShokz headphones use bone conduction technology to deliver music directly through your cheekbones, leaving your ears totally free to hear ambient sounds.
The Trekz features:
- Multipoint pairing, which allows you to be connected to two devices at the same time (for example, a laptop and a mobile phone) and seamlessly transition from one to the other.
- PremiumPitch+, a premium audio experience with a wide dynamic range and rich bass
- LeakSlayer, technology that significantly reduces sound leakage from your headphones
- Dual noise-cancelling microphones, which exclude surrounding noise and enhance your speech when making and receiving calls
- Audrey Says, a welcoming voice that guides you through pairing, playing, talking and battery life
- EQ Presets, to boost bass and reduce vibration on the go
- IP55 certified titanium headband, to repel sweat and moisture while retailing flexibility and portability
- Offers 6+ hours of music and calls
- Multi-function button on the left transducer that allows you to easily control your music and calls.
The Trekz includes:
- Trekz Titanium Wireless Headphones with Dual Mic
- Breathable carry pouch
- Micro-USB charge cable
Please note we are unable to ship AfterShokz outside of Australia and New Zealand.
Please also note that this product is not a hearing aid.
Unsure whether to choose the Trekz or Trekz Mini?
Take a measuring tape and measure from the back of your left ear across the back of your head to the back of your right ear.
8 inches (20cm) or less: Trekz Mini
8 inches (20cm) to 10 inches (25.5cm): Trekz
Physical Weight: 36g (1.27oz)
Speaker: Bone conduction transducers
Frequency: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB
Bluetooth Version: 4.0
Compatible Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
Wireless Range: 10m (33ft)
Battery Life: ~6 hours (continuous play)
Battery Type: Lithium ion (rechargeable)
Charge Time: 2 hours
Standby Life: 10 days